Jun 23, 2008

Idiot Proof Diet - Testimonials

Here are a couple of REAL testimonials from people who have actually used the Fat Loss 4 Idiots program:

I absolutely love this amazing diet. I've never had fantastic results like this before. The immediate results are what keep you motivated, and the food is so good - you never get hungry! All this for the price of a single trip to Weight Watchers. Crazy. I already dropped a dress size in the first 11 days, and I know others who've had the same result. ~Brooke R, Dennison TX


WOW! This diet is so easy to use - all I can say is this program ROCKS! They help you select what foods to eat and everything is so simple to prepare. Hunger was NEVER an issue, and that was the best part for me. You won't be starving yourself like you do with other plans. I've lost 7 pounds in the first cycle, and I'm about to start my second tomorrow!! I highly recommend this plan to ANYONE who needs to lose weight - it's the best thing I have ever done ~Randi G, Norfolk VA