Oct 6, 2008

Why Does 10 lbs Look Like 25?

All my life, my weight has gone up and down 10 pounds give or take a little. How is it that someone can gain or lose 10 pounds and it looks more like 25? I can go from looking anorexic to pleasantly plump in just 10 pounds. Doesn't make sense.

I have to say that natural quick weight loss methods work best for me. By eating fat burning foods instead of diet foods, I can stay on track much easier. Just the thought of eating a 300 calorie diet meal makes me want to run for a huge pizza! Give me potatoes, veggies and meat anytime. I don't want a Lean Cuisine.

To my way of thinking, eating REAL food is the only answer to weight loss. I don't want the shakes and insomnia from diet pills, and I DON'T want to eat diet meals that have so little food that I would have to eat 2 to get full. Quick, healthy weight loss is the best road to take.

Don't most people want the easiest and most pleasant way to accomplish their goal? I know I do!