Jul 11, 2008

Fat Loss 4 Idiots Review - Does it REALLY Work?



I must admit, when I first saw the Fat Loss 4 Idiots program I thought it sounded too good to be true. Lose 9 lbs in 11 days? Didn't seem possible to me, other than a water fast or starvation.

In the beginning, I think that the drop in starchy foods contributes to the fast weight loss. It's a good thing, because people get encouraged to continue a weight loss plan when they see real results in the first stage. My husband and I used this plan and I can tell you, it's awesome! I lost 3 inches of belly fat in my first month. My husband lost 2 1/2. Pretty amazing, in my opinion.

With this plan, the food you eat consists of fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, and fat. The fat comes from foods such as eggs and cottage cheese. It does include a few starchy carbs like oats and pasta (which many diets don't allow). Another reason this diet seems to work so well is that meals are eaten at a minimum of 2 1/2 hours apart, and you eat 4 times. One factor that draws so many people to Fat Loss 4 Idiots is the fact that you don't count calories or limit portion sizes. You eat until you feel "almost full".

After the initial 11 days of using the meal plans, there is a "cheating" phase where you eat whatever you want. This lasts for 3 days, then you return to the 11 day plan again. It's great to be able to eat some of the "junk" you love - most plans don't allow this.

This is really a pretty neat concept. The reason that the Fat Loss 4 Idiots program works unlike other diets is that it is purposely "confusing" your body so that it never thinks you are hungry. The foods that are included in the meals are also great fat burning foods, and increase your metabolism.

Another good point about this plan- they don't drill vigorous exercise into you! All that they suggest you do is get a little amount of light exercise like walking. This fits right into most peoples schedules, and many people just plain don't like to exercise - another reason Fat Loss 4 Idiots is so popular.

With a list of preferred foods, you get to create your own meal plans online. From what I have experienced myself, this plan works exceptionally well, and is easy for most people to handle. It is definitely the easiest plan I have used, and it does teach you how to lose weight fast.

Fat Loss 4 Idiots may be the plan that finally works for you! And at just $39, the cost is even less than two weeks of food on Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers.