Jul 29, 2008

How to Lose Pounds Fast

Want to know how to lose the pounds fast? If you are like me, you've probably tried all kinds of fad diets and diet foods to lose weight. It seems like once you decide to lose weight, you crave bad foods even more than before (at least I did).

Back several years ago, I tried to lose weight by eating only low fat foods like cottage cheese, salads, soups, chicken, etc. I did this for about a month and did not lose one pound! I was so disgusted. I have since found out how to lose pounds fast - by eating foods in ALL the food groups! You really need fats, carbs and protein in order to lose weight.

I believe that the way I was eating was causing me metabolism to slow down to the point that I couldn't lose weight. Once I started eating the right combination of foods and stopped starving myself, I began to lose weight! Starvation will only make your metabolism stop, which means no fat burning will happen.

If you really want to know how to lose pounds fast, learn how to combine your foods the right way - this method of eating good foods and eating more often really works. The point is: In order to melt the fat, you really have to get your metabolism going!

Increased metabolism = faster calorie and fat burn = WEIGHT LOSS!