Nov 1, 2008

How Many Calories Do I Need to Lose Weight?

This is an age old question. For as long as I can remember, people have counted calories in order to lose weight. While this does work, it isn't the BEST way to lose weight. The bad thing? Once you start adding back foods once your diet is over, you will gain weight. So what's the point?

I have been telling people for years - it's learning what foods burn fat that makes for the easiest, most successful weight loss! Why does this matter? Because learning how to eat the right way INCREASES YOUR METABOLISM, meaning your body will burn up fat and calories. And, you can eat more food!

Which sounds better to you? Eating less food and gaining your weight back, or eating MORE food and training your body to burn fat and calories? Seems like a no brainer to me;)

So, "how many calories do I need to lose weight" shouldn't even be a question you consider anymore.